State Department Releases Another Batch of Hillary Clinton Emails

7,000 pages worth of Hillary emails have been released, 150 contain classified information says FBI

by Brandon Neilan

***Update*** Former Staff Member Bryan Pagliano, who helped set-up Hillary’s personal server in her New York home has plead the fifth after being asked to testify in-front of Congress. Pagliano was also a former 2008 presidential campaign aide to Mrs. Clinton.

WASHINGTON— 2 days ago, The U.S. Department of State released 7,000 pages of Hillary Clinton’s emails sent from her personal email account(s) HDR22@clintonemail.com & hrod17@clintonemail.com — and personal home server . Of those 7,000 pages, thus far — 150 emails are deemed classified by intelligence agencies.

This comes after multiple FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests from news organizations like Vice News’ senior investigative reporter Jason Leopold and FOIA staff attorney Ryan James and in a separate case, Judicial Watch Founder, Larry Klayman submitted for.

Back in May, a federal judge ordered the State Department release 15% of Hillary’s emails each month.

The State Department’s top FOIA official, John Hackett stated that his office is running behind schedule by over 1,700 emails. This is due to multiple intelligence agencies scanning each of the emails for potential top secret and classified information.

Currently, 5 intelligence agencies — including the FBI — (there are a total of 17 federal intelligence agencies in the United States) have been debriefed on the matter and are combing each of the 35,000 pages of email documentation. At the time this piece was written, a potential 305 more emails have been flagged as possible classified documents.

Some of the emails date back to 2009, in which Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, (Hillary was Secretary of State from 2009–2013).

Emails released, surround everything from United States foreign policy and relationships with Middle Eastern leaders to more specific curtails, such as 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the transfer of Guantanamo Bay detainees to Belgium, the 2008–2009 Gaza War and correspondence revolving around the fall-out of Benghazi — to less sensitive information about conservative Indian-American Daily Beast writer & columnist Tunku Varadarajan (below).

When asked during an interview with Iowa Public Radio about the recent media and government pressure, Hillary issued this statement on August 17, 2015:

I did what other secretaries of state have done. I was permitted to and used a personal email and obviously in retrospect, given the concerns that have been raised, it would have probably smarter not to. But I never sent nor received any classified email, nothing marked “classified.” And I think this will all sort itself out.

Last month the FBI took possession of Hillary’s personal ‘blank’ server which was used when she was secretary of state, in which information is still attempting to be gathered from.

The Clinton family had hired Platte River Networks back in June of 2013 to upgrade their private e-mail network. Part of PRN’s job entailed removing the old server from the basement of their Chappaqua, N.Y. home and then moved to the company’s New Jersey data center.

Barbara Wells, an attorney for PRN stated this when talking to The Washington Post:

The information had been migrated over to a different server for purposes of transition. To my knowledge the data on the old server is not available now on any servers or devices in Platte River Network’s control. Wells added that the company had cooperated with the FBI and had been told it was not a target of the investigation.

Hillary has repeatedly denied to both authorities and media, that she had sent classified information from her personal server during her tenure as secretary of state.

In addition, the Clinton’s have been charged with racketeering under their Clinton Foundation umbrella and are due to appear in court on January 16, 2016 under RICO law.

You can see the correspondence and emails here: